SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
Students of St. Mark Parish School are...
Christ-centered students who:
- Know, understand, believe and live their Catholic faith.
- Use their faith to make moral choices and acknowledge
- God’s presence and guidance.
- Act with compassion, integrity, justice and respect.
Lifelong learners who:
- Communicate ideas clearly, creatively and effectively.
- Work independently and cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrate organizational and study skills.
- Meet or exceed the standards of the curriculum.
Active citizens of the global community who:
- Understand their responsibility to practice stewardship in the Catholic community and in the entire world.