ST. MARK PARISH SCHOOL ANNUAL DRIVE
The St. Mark Parish School Annual Drive is a direct appeal for donations in person, by mail and by phone.
Parent volunteer opportunities include helping with bulk mailing, phoning for pledges and writing thank you notes. The monies received bridge the gap between the cost of tuition and the actual cost of educating our children. Donations are all tax-deductible. Click here for the Annual Drive Family Pledge Form,or online through our Parish's secure online giving site. You can choose to set up a monthly gift, or a one time donation.
What is the Annual Fund Drive?
The St. Mark Parish School Annual Drive, which begins each September, is our yearly pledge drive created to help keep tuition accessible while providing the opportunity for our students to achieve academic excellence. Our families, parishioners, alumni and friends support the school with tax deductible gifts. We appreciate each and every gift made to St. Mark Parish School through our Annual Fund Drive. Your generosity is a major component in the success of each student here at school.
Annual Drive Schedule
- Annual Drive letters are sent to parishioners/alumni.
- Donor Report
- School families make pledge commitment at registration.
- All school parents are required to give to the St. Mark Parish School Annual Drive.
- Tuition does not cover the actual cost of educating each student and the gap is at least $2,200 per student. The Annual Drive provides one of the best means to close that gap.
- You may contribute on a monthly basis from September through June.
- Your gift to St. Mark Parish School is 100% tax deductible.
- Many employers will match your gift, thereby doubling it. Please contact your employer to see if they will match your donation.