ST. MARK PARISH PRESCHOOL
St. Mark Parish Preschool is an education ministry of St. Mark Parish, serving its parishioners and community.
- To provide a loving, Catholic/Christian environment where the children will know that THEY ARE SPECIAL!
- To help each child grow socially, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- To provide a variety of experiences in religion, art, science, kindergarten readiness, stories, cooking and much more!
- To be the bridge between the children’s home environment and future schooling.
- To provide a learning environment which fosters sharing, working independently, working in a group, following directions, and developing listening skills. The teacher uses different teaching approaches including the Montessori philosophy.
|THREE YEAR OLD PROGRAM|
|Ages:||Children turning 3 prior to August 31|
|Days/Times:||Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
8:50am to 11:30am
|Registration Packet:||Click here|
|FOUR YEAR OLD PROGRAM|
|Ages:||Children turning 4 prior to August 31|
|Days/Times:||This is a Pre-Kindergarten program.
Monday through Thursday
12:15pm to 3:10pm
|Registration Packet:||Click here.|
We welcome visits to our school. Please contact the school office or complete our Visit Us Form to schedule an appointment for a classroom observation.
St. Mark Parish Preschool
St. Mark Parish School